Delicious. Amazing. Dairy-Free.
Here's the recipe!
2 Tbs. olive oil
1.5 tsp. salt
1 tsp. oregano
16 oz. extra firm tofu
1 pkg. mori nu tofu
2 cloves garlic,minced
1 Tbs. nutritional yeast
10 ounces frozen spinach, defrosted
1 box Jumbo shells
1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce
1. Drain the tofu and pat dry with paper towels. Crumble into the bowl of a food processor or (blend with a hand mixer) along with the olive oil, salt, oregano, garlic and nutritional yeast. Process on high until smooth and ricotta-like.
2. Add the defrosted spinach to the blended tofu mixture.
3. Cook shells in boiling water until el dente. Drain.
4. Preheat oven to 350*. Pour about 1/2 c. pasta sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Stuff shells with 2 T. of filling and place in pan.
5. Pour remaining pasta sauce over shells, cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.