One random day. 12 Hours. Here are just a few snippets of how we spent our day.
1. Enjoying Crusty Bread, right out of the oven for breakfast!
2. School Time! A Smattering of My Father's World and Rod and Staff
3. Green Tea break! :) And Beans and "Weenies" for lunch
4. I ordered 2 Fig trees from Stark Brothers nursery today!
5. Toddler School with Rebecca, using Hands on Homeschool age 3.
6. Sewing Muslin curtains for the school room window. Finally.
7. Puppy Dreams. One of our Golden Retrievers napping- we have 11 of them for sale right now.
8. Fixing Supper. Vegan Alfredo from Chef Chloe's cookbook.
9. Yum yum! Enjoying a delicious supper of Alfredo, Broccoli, 'Shrooms and Olive Crustini
10. The never ending dishes... Loading the dishwasher.
11. The curtains are up! What do you think?
12. Folding the mountains of laundry. The other never ending job.
And there you have it.... 12 snippets of my day...